Judaic Studies Teacher (Elementary and Middle School)
Yeshivat Shalshelet seeks full time and part time Judaic studies teachers and Rabbeim to join our collaborative and innovative teaching team for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Develop and implement Jewish co-curricular and experiential programming
- Plan and run weekly Shabbos oneg and monthly Rosh Chodesh programming
- Collaborate in developing and, implementing and overseeing Judaic Studies curriculum
- Teach Judaic studies classes, including Chumash and Torah Sheh Ba’al Peh
- Work with teachers in utilizing the language-based, multi-sensory instruction in the Judaic Studies classroom
- Implement the school’s religious and spiritual goals and serve as a religious guide to students and faculty
- Develop strong professional relationships with teachers and parents
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in teaching Judaic studies in the classroom
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience preferred
We seek candidates who are flexible, committed to lifelong learning and thrive in a collaborative work environment. Ideal candidates will value being part of a community of motivated, innovative, compassionate and highly engaged educators, who possess energy and excitement about building a new program.
Compensation and Benefits
Yeshivat Shalshelet is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries and benefits, including robust professional development programming.
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.