Lead Teachers (Elementary and Middle School)
Yeshivat Shalshelet seeks full-time lead teachers for grades 2-6 to join our collaborative and innovative educational team for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Teach class in whole group and small group instruction
- Teach a variety of subjects, which may include reading, writing, math, social studies and Judaic studies
- Apply a multisensory, diagnostic and prescriptive approach to academic instruction
- Develop, customize and deliver curriculum in instructional subject areas
- Assess and monitor student learning
- Manage classroom routines and behaviors
- Develop positive, collaborative working relationships with colleagues, administration, students and parents
- Participate in team meetings
- Communicate regularly with families
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- NJ Special Education certification or eligibility
- Ability to teach using multi-sensory education methods
- Willingness to be trained in highly specialized approaches to teaching students with language-based learning differences
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience preferred
We seek candidates who are flexible, committed to lifelong learning and thrive in a collaborative work environment. Ideal candidates will value being part of a community of motivated, innovative, compassionate and highly engaged educators, who possess energy and excitement about building a new program.
Compensation and Benefits
Yeshivat Shalshelet is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries and benefits, including robust professional development programming.
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.