What you will need to complete your application:
- A completed application, including the non-refundable application fee of $200.
- Your child's most recent neuropsychological evaluation. This report must include results from the WISC-V (or other comparable) cognitive assessment, as well as any academic achievement and social-emotional testing that was administered. All evaluations and reports must be dated within the last 18 months.
- Parent Statement
- Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire from your child’s teacher(s).
- Your child’s most recent progress notes or report card.
- Your child’s most recent speech and language evaluation and/or IEP, if applicable.
We look forward to guiding you and your child on this journey.